Monday, November 15, 2010

My First Attempt...

Well, here it is. Here I am. After vowing to never create a blog just to talk about life, here I am.

I gave it some serious thought first, of course. This wasn't an easy decision. You see, to me, creating a blog would be saying to the world:

"Here! Listen to me! I'm really important, so you should spend time reading my worthless ramblings!"

And to some extent, I suppose that's true. At least, for most of the world. I hope to do something different with mine, however. Yes, it will be about some random facts of life. There will probably be no rhyme or reason to most of my posts. It will probably be about what affected me that day, or something I've been mulling over. But I would always like the focus to return to Christ. I realized, after viewing several of my friends' blogs, that they could be used to encourage and challenge others. If I can make you stop and reflect every once in a while, then this will be worth it.

And if nothing else, it'll be fun. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment